Sunday 11 March 2012

Hello & Welcome!

Hello & Welcome to my new blog,


My name is Sean, I'm 100% addicted to gaming, technology and anything electronic!


From now on my blog will be consisting of everything from game reviews, technology reviews, exciting new prospects and much much more!


========================================================================


I'm a proud owner of the new PS Vita (WiFi - reasons to follow in future) which I received on release day and have hardly put down since then!


Other gaming consoles/devices I own are:


PC: Spec to follow in future! (recently built own pc on a budget of around £700!)


PS3 - 320GB - feel free to add me and offer me a game! I'm always on-line either on PS Vita or PS3 :D


Add: Kano213


Toshiba Laptop - had nearly a year now, spec to follow! not the best as bought for mainly internet/social uses but plays Football Manager and other low spec games with ease


Phones: Blackberry 8780 & HTC Desire - Yes! 2 Phones! BB has awful apps and mainly use for BB messenger, HTC apps are not much better but internet is much faster and generally an all round better phone then blackberry


========================================================================


Like I said earlier, there is much to come from me in the future and I look forward to your feedback and reviews


Feel Free to follow me at any time and comment!


Sean :)


Facebook - add me!


Twitter - Follow me!



No comments:

Post a Comment