Sunday 14 October 2012

Photography

Hi All,

Been a long time since my last blog but I have decided to take it up again, Ill be continuing with  previews & reviews of Technology, Computing and most recently Photography.


I have purchased a Nikon D3100 DSLR as seen above:

With this Camera I have the standard 18-55mm lens and Tamron 70-300mm Telephoto lens

As many of you may know I have a passion for World War Two and Airplanes and in future I will be posting pictures and revies from events I have attended such as Airshows, World War Two Re-enactments and much much more

Recently I made a trip to West Midlands Safari Park which is only a short drive from where I live, below you can find images I have taken all with my DSLR and mostly with the Tamron Lens (equipped left) and the Nikon Lens (equipped below)





Top Features of the Nikon D3100
  • 14.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor; 3-inch monitor with One-Touch Live View shooting and movie capture
  • Includes 3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR Image Stabilization lens
  • Full 1080p HD Cinematic Video with full-time autofocus and sound
  • Easy-To-Use Nikon Guide Mode with intuitive controls and on-board assistance
  • Capture images to SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards (not included)

With so many pictures taken on the day I will provide a select few:













With the end of the year not so far away expect several blogs over the coming weeks as I review new technology

I am going on holiday to France on 22nd October with Leger Holidays to see the Normandy Battlefields, I will be taking hundreds of pictures and will provide some of the best here

Sean

1 comment: